A couple to-be often face the decision of selecting the right wedding photographer. And even choosing the right wedding photography type is even more complex than anything. This is because a photoshoot is something of utmost importance and stays with YOU for the lifetime that has captured all priceless moments of your wedding.
These days couples have become aware of different variations in photoshoots. And they understand how important getting a photoshoot is for their BIG day.
But here is something above all to consider. You can only come to a conclusion of choosing a type of wedding photography when you have decided a theme or have a handy wedding plan. Based on that only you can set a budget and research in-depth about a wedding photographer who is well-versed with all your requirements and go the extra mile to provide the best photoshoot experience for the lifetime.
You cannot just have someone to shoot some random moments because you do not want to miss them out at any cost. For this reason, initially a couple must know different types of Wedding photography at its core.
So let’s not wait and explore various types of wedding photography for your important day of the LIFETIME.
- Vintage photography – If you are someone who loves to decorate a photoshoot with a vintage look then this is the right choice for you and your partner. In this photoshoot your photographer will use his/her special skills to set tones, color, texture and angles to get the most stunning shot.
- Reportage photography – This is not a type of photography but in recent years it is one of the most preferred among couples. In this photography, your emotions, shots, looks are well-documented with added narratives to give a story-telling effect. The results of this photography completely depend on a photographer’s artistic approach for every shot.
- Contemporary photography – If you are someone to get the most relaxed shots in different poses then contemporary should be your priority. This is a perfect blend of surreal angles and lighting on your overall look.
- Classic photography – One of the most elegant, realistic and formal types of photography. It reflects the natural tendency of human color, emotions and perfect shots for your wedding album capturing portraits.
- Aerial photography – Many couples love to have aerial shots for pre-wedding and wedding day photoshoots. Using high-end technology photographers help you to get those masterpiece shots for the lifetime for which you always dreamt off. Your wedding photographer uses special equipment like a drone or top level of the wedding destination to get that perfect aerial shot just for YOU.
- Fine Art photography – One of the most bold, artistic and perfect for outdoor shoots is fine art. This is where you get twisted colors, a bright and romantic look added with classic flavor to the shots. Couples love some romantic shots that make their wedding even more beautiful.
- Candid photography – Photography is an art and so are candid shots in its natural form. No angles, spots or directions, just that natural flow of emotions, fairy tale effect and captured emotions of couples even if they are not aware. This photography type is always in demand and everyone loves to share it on Instagram and other social media platforms.
- Landscape photography – Just imagine those beautiful mountains, breeze air and you both in that environment getting the best ever shots for your wedding. What else do you expect when the photoshoots are in the laps of nature with no one around. Just you, your partner and your photographer taking the best shots.
- Black and White photography – There are couples who love black and white shots of their wedding that enhances tone, emotions, brightness and brings up originality to the shots.
There are so many different types of wedding photography and each has its significance. Every couple has their own preference over the other and they select accordingly based on the mood, weather, destination, dress code and culture.
It’s just you need to be clear in your mind which one type of wedding photography you love. Select one of them and connect with your preferred wedding photography to not miss those shots.